Our terms of service
Personal data, purpose and legal grounds
Personal data is any information relating to a living natural person, both directly (e.g. social security number or a photo) and indirectly (information which together with other information makes it possible to relate to a person).
The personal data we process might be your name, contact details (address, email address and telephone number), login details, invoicing information, information contained in and about our communication, IP address and other information collected by cookies and similar technologies. The personal data is mostly collected directly from you, for example when entering into an agreement, in our communication e.g. via email or telephone, when you book a meeting, fill out a form, chat with us or order material from our website. Other sources of data might be public registers for marketing services, information published on public websites and the device you are using when visiting our website.
1.1 Representing a customer
As an employee of one of our customers, we will process your personal data in order to let us:
– set up and provide the services we have committed us to supply according to our contract with your employer, and perform other rights and obligations such as administration, invoicing and payment. We may communicate with you in various ways, e.g. when providing you with support. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of performing according to the contract with your employer.
– improve current and develop new products and services. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of product development.
– market Insert Coin, our products and services. We use direct marketing via email (with the option of unsubscribing) where we show you news and updates regarding Insert Coin and our services. We might also invite you to events. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of marketing Insert Coin.
1.2 Representing a potential customer
As an employee of one of our potential customers, we will process your personal data in order to let us:
– market Insert Coin and the products and services we believe is of interest to your employer. We use direct marketing via email (with the option of unsubscribing) where we show you news and updates regarding Insert Coin and our services. We might also invite you to events. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of marketing Insert Coin.
1.3 Representing a supplier or a business partner
As an employee of one of our suppliers or business partners, your personal data will be processed by us in order to let us:
– comply with the rights and obligations according to our contract with your employer, such as administration, invoicing and payment, and for communication. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of performing according to the contract with your employer.
1.4 Visitor of our website
– provide a website with basic functionalities. The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest of having a website and services that are working optimally.
– retrieve statistics, such as information about the duration of your visit, which parts of the website you have read and other behavioral information. The processing is based on your consent
On our webpage, you can download material and information, subscribe to our newsletter via email and get in contact with us in our chat. We will process your email address in order to let us send you the requested material/newsletters. The processing is based on your consent. Email address and any other data you give us may be saved and processed for other purposes, see section 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 above.
Transfer of your personal data
Your personal data will be shared with selected companies which help us deliver our services. For example, we use suppliers for cloud storage, CRM tools, emailing and accounting. Suppliers which process personal data on our behalf have signed a data processing agreement according to applicable legislation. We might also share your personal data with our partners when jointly arranging events.
We may have to share your personal data with authorities, courts and other relevant parties if required by law, in conjunction with a legal process or to answer a request from regulators and other authorities.
If we would take a future decision of selling or transfer Insert Coin or parts of Insert Coin, your personal data might be shared with or transferred to parties involved in the process.
How long we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Once fulfilled, your personal data will be erased or anonymized.
How long we save your personal data depends on the type of information and why we process it. The same personal data might be saved for different purposes. As an example, information might be saved due to regulatory reasons, even though it has been erased and anonymized for other purposes.
We regularly review our need to keep data, taking applicable legislation into account.
Transfers to third countries
We strive to process and store your data within the EU/EEA. However, your data may in certain situations be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the EU/EEA territory. In case of a transfer to a third country, for example to a supplier of ours, the transfer is made according to applicable legislation.
Your rights as a data subject
• Right to information and access to your data. You have the right to request information about how we process your data and a transcript of personal data processed by us. The first transcript may be requested free of charge, however if you make repeated and unreasonable requests for copies, we might charge you with an administrative fee.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You have the right to request that we erase personal data about you, for example if the data is no longer
necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if there is no legal basis for processing the data.
• Right to restriction. You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you have been handled.
• Right to object. You have right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. This means that we may no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests.
• Right to withdraw your consent. You may at any time withdraw any consent you have given us. However, please note that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
• Right to complain. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in the country you live or work in, if you believe that we have not complied with our obligations regarding your personal data.
In Sweden the Supervisory Authority is Datainspektionen, https://www.datainspektionen.se/.
Please contact us using the contact details at the top to exercise any of your rights.